PO Box 300, Dade City, FL 33526  • (800) 851-8754  • OFFICE HOURS: M-F 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

How to Change My Political Party?

A party affiliation may be changed at anytime. However, when the registration books are closed for an election, voter registration and party changes will be accepted but only for the purpose of future elections. Party changes may be submitted on a Florida Voter Registration Application or by signed, written request which includes either your date of birth or your voter identification number. Requests should be mailed to PO Box 300, Dade City FL 33526.